Announces Direct Membership Admission
* FELLOW MEMBER (FCILRM)
Minimum degree/HND, LLB, BL with at least 20 years of work experience, OR fellowship award from recognized professional body and must be confirmed by the governing council of CILRM.
* SENIOR MEMBER (SCILRM)
Minimum degree/HND, LLB, BL with at least 12 years work experience, OR membership from a recognized professional body.
* FULL MEMBER (MCILRM)
Minimum degree/HND, LLB, BL with at least 9 years work experience, OR an equivalent certificate from a recognized professional body.
* ASSOCIATE MEMBER (ACILRM)
Minimum degree/HND, LLB, BL with at least 4 years work experience, OR an equivalent certificate from a recognized professional body.
* GRADUATE MEMBER (GCILRM)
Minimum degree/HND, LLB, BL with at least 1 year work experience.
* STUDENT MEMBER (SCILRM)
Undergraduates who upon successful completion of their academic program will undergo a proficiency capacity building course of the institute before introduction.
CORPORATE MEMBER (CCILRM)
Interested organizations desirous of collaborating with the institute or improving their employees career in loan and risk management practice will also benefit from various capacity building programs at a discount.
- A new door for professionalism.
- Acquire skills and knowledge (via seminar, workshop, conferences, etc) in loan and risk management practice at a discount.
- Imbibe loan and risk management culture for effective translation into achievable targets.
- Using the institute’s membership designation after your name in all suitable occasions. i.e. Associate (ACILRM).
- Have advantages over others at job interviews/promotions.
- Become a consultant to organizations (You will be issued a practicing license).
- Free access to the institute library.
- Platform for networking among members, professionals and personalities.
Obtain a registration form from any of our Coordinators nation wide or from the National Secretariat. All completed form should be submitted with photocopies of credentials, 2 passports, CV and 5 000 FCFA pay directly to Institute Accounts: CADECI Microfinance Bank, Account Number: 072560CC nation wide.
BAMENDA (Head quarter)
Congress Hall Street, Opposite Camtel Building, Commercial Avenue, Bamenda, Cameroon
Mr. AMBA GABRIEL 676 46 43 58
Mr. TAFAH LUCAS 677 42 65 05
Mr. RANDY 676 38 73 99
Mr. ERIC NGONMI
675 65 88 12
693 75 81 80
Mr. WILLIAM NDOUNMEN
676 22 29 67