Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Rev. Prof. Tita Samuel Fon Revokes Kah Walla’s Mandate or Power of Attorney to Freely operate or Function under the Tickets of CPP Party in Cameroon

Subject Letter addressed to the Governor of the North West Region of Cameroon Dating 23th February 2018 read does;

In my capacity as the founder of the Cameroon people’s party created on the 26th December 1991 with reference No MD/0327/D/MINATD, I wish to officially inform the entire administration of your Region that I gave a power of attorney to Mrs Edith Kahbang walla alias Kah Walla during the Presidential Election of October 2011.
This mandate has not been respected, furthermore, Mrs Edith Kahbang Walla has consistently undertaken public activities which has nothing to do with the initial objectives of my party.
Consequently, I have decided to revoke the mandate that I gave to Mrs Edith Kahbang Walla. This also implies that she can no longer undertake any political activity in the name of the CPP Party.
Signed the National Chairman
Rev. Prof. TITA Samuel Fon


No comments:

Post a Comment